Re: [tlug] HELP! A possible Linux Rescue CD for my Japanese files!

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:36:59 +0900, Jim BLACKSON
<blackson@example.com> wrote:
> My company sells EasyRecovery Data Recovery software.  It can recover
> files from NTFS (or FATxx) partitions.  But it runs on Windows.  The
> Japanese version can handle Japanese language file names with no problem;
> the current English version may not.

Yet another windows solution:

SpinRite 6.0
http://www.grc.com/sr/spinrite.htm

You would have to buy it, but it does wonders according to its author.

dan...

--
Daniel Quimper ing.
dq@example.com