RE: [tlug] disk change!!

Ahmed Sarwar wrote:
>One of our server which has 2 or 4 disks, cause I haven't
>seen it yet. And one of these disk is probably broken
>because it's beeping. And I have to go there and fix it.

1. Follow mudrii's advice:
> More details is necessary.

2. Well, you don't want to make the problem worse.  So, don't do anything (definitely do NOT swap disks) until you find out what the problem is and what the server/disk system configuration is.

Then call me at 04-2932-6365.  My company offers professional data recovery services in Japan and we may be able to help.  Even if the hard disk or RAID has died.

Hope this helps,
jimb.
Jim Blackson
blackson@example.com