Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Linux in Japanese Schools?
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:50:51 -0500
- From: Josh Glover <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Linux in Japanese Schools?
- References: <email@example.com>
Does anyone have any information that might help this chap? -Josh From: Amado Narvaez <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: email@example.com Subject: Contacts re: Linux in Japanese schools > I hope you don't mind me contacting you like this. I thought about > subscribing to the TLUG mailing list and asking it there, but I felt it > might be simpler to just ask you since we are not actually Japanese Linux > users. > > Can you put me in contact with some educators in Tokyo or Japan who are at > schools where Linux is being used? I read an article at: > http://www.technewsworld.com/story/35459.html > indicating that METI was promoting the use of Linux in schools as an > alternative to Windows. > > I am trying to help my girl friend contact technology educators who could > answer some questions about the use of Linux. We found one school through > the SEUL/edu web page. The school's web page is: > http://www.keihoku-ch.sapporo-c.ed.jp/english/ > but she has not received a reply from the school administrator. > > Thank you for any help. > > Regards, > Amado Narvaez
- Re: [tlug] Linux in Japanese Schools?
- From: BABA Yoshihiko
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Bonenkai
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Linux in Japanese Schools?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Bonenkai
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Linux in Japanese Schools?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links