[tlug] Kansai Open Source 2004

Hello, everyone!

I found out about Kansai Open Source 2004 (http://k-of.jp/) through
Kenshi Muto's blog (http://kmuto.jp/d/). I can't make it to the Friday
events, but I'm really looking forward to the following:

11:00〜12:00 | OpenOffice.org日本ユーザー
11:45〜12:00 | Zeta Operating Systemの簡単デモ
12:00〜14:00 | オープンソース翻訳者/翻訳プロジェクト BoF
14:45〜15:00 | サウンドやCGのリアルタイム処理を簡単に!】
15:00〜16:00 | Debian BOF
16:00〜17:00 | ACRIのご紹介およびWebアクセシビリティ入門(仮)

Today I confirmed my Friday/Sunday reservation for the Night Bus
(http://www.nightbus.info), so I really, really am going! =) I'm a bit
concerned about my Japanese skills, but I think it will definitely be
worth it. (If I manage to avoid getting thoroughly lost...)

Is anyone else planning to go?

Where would be a good place to stay in Osaka? I don't have to stay in
a Western-style hotel. In fact, either a ryokan or a youth hostel
would be preferable.

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@example.com> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun