Re: [tlug] funny error msg

Brett Robson wrote:

>Just got the following error message.
>
>Unable to open directory .
>Reason: Directory does not exist
>
>I am sure there is a good reason (eg permissions) for this, but you have
>to wonder how it's possible . can't exist?

I've seen that a few times, although I have to admit that it put a frown
on my face!  It reminds me of Japan's much beloved landline monopoly
company - where any problem with a call results in a "busy" signal.
Busy? - Busy signal.  Inactive number? - Busy signal (sometimes a
recording).  Impossible number? - Busy signal.  International call on a
phone that doesn't allow International calls? - Busy signal.  Hopefully
the insulting and misleading signals we get are not an accurate
indication of the overall intelligence of the many victims!