Re: [tlug] can't type in japanese

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 04:33:26AM -0300, Ary Kaplan Nakamura wrote:
> El Mi? 25 Ago 2004 04:10, Wayne escribi?:
>
> I'm not sure if I have installed those things
> Can you please tell me the name of packages that I have to install?
> Is there any IME for Linux? I thought it was just for Win$
> I have installed Kana, Kinput2 and Kinput and nothing happend
> Thanks

Take a look at my page

http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/jpninpt.html

One of the links in the beginning takes you to Chuck's page which covers
Mandrake.  (Though I think he switched, so it may be a bit dated)

Chuck, what did you switch to, I've forgotten.

--

Scott

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Angelus: You know, I never properly thanked you for sending me to
Hell.
Buffy: No...
Angelus: I'm wondering, where do I start? A card, fruit basket,
hmm? Evisceration?