[tlug] Tlug www [was: Ati...]

Hi :)

* Josh Glover (tlug@example.com) [040728 14:21]:
> How did you get to list.html, though? I thought all of our pages were
> using PHP these days, so that you can select English or Japanese and stay
> in it...

main page (www.tlug.jp) -> Archives(Main)-> fill name/passwd -> follow
the small "Mailing list" link in the yellow stripe on the top of the page.

Than whenever I want to go to list policy (I have found two links- one
up and one on the left),I get an error.

If I go to the main page (www.tlug.jp) and from there to the List
Policy, I have no problem.

I am using mozilla but perhaps it is not relevant for that problem.
I only add this info in order to completely mix up all recent threads.
Maybe I shall also mention that I was not trying to print the page with
cups, hehe :)

Anyway, posting to the list at half past three in the morning was
probably not a good idea. :)

Best regards
Michal