[tlug] address book recommendations?

I'd like to get people's thoughts on address book software
for Linux.  I need something that will keep all my contact
info (names, addresses, several phone numbers and multiple email
addresses each) reasonably conveniently, and it must (of course :-)
be Nihongo-capable.  I use KDE, and I noticed it has a
KAddressBook app, but I haven't checked it on J-awareness.
I'm not much concerned about whether it integrates with other
software, but I'd like something that has flexible options
for printing out on paper.

Anyone have any thoughts on KAddressBook or other software?

Thanks,
Dave