RE: [tlug] Some old recruiter jokes from TLUG archives

Jonathan,

This is way beyond funny.  I had this experience with a recruiter or two
in Seattle, WA (when I was an engineer.)  I will put this in front of me
(along with Unix VS Linux)!  I will give one to my manager as
well...(ok, I am not saying that he is like the recruiter in the
joke...:P  )

I hope I don't sound like this though.

Just fyi...I try not to be this way, but I do sometimes send a candidate
to an interview that could end up with unpleasant circumstance, only if
the candidate asked me to.  I actually think it's great to explore some
possibilities just to check and see if he or she could qualified for
jobs from outside of their play grounds.

Have a great day and smile!

Rena