Re: [tlug] OT: Please educate me...

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:51:14 +1000
"Abe, Rena" <Rena.Abe@example.com> wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> > are you sure that he only failed on Linux/Unix ?
>
> Yes...that's what the HR told me...

Rena, if it is what HR told you then you should get them to refer it on
to the technical people for approval. This is one of the things that
technical people find very frustrating getting our resumes past the
people who don't understand and through to the people who do, recruiting
people don't understand what all the terms mean. You've done the right
thing and asked, it seem the HR people you are dealing with aren't so
flexible.

My resume was once rejected because I had PL/SQL whereas the job
requirement said SQL. PL/SQL is Oracle's version of SQL and it was an
Oracle job.

Brett