Re: [tlug] Using JDIC from inside a text editor

Jim Breen wrote:

>By "EDICT and others" you are really meaning "information available
>via HTTP", ne?

Sou desu ne..

>Can OO and Kwrite embed HTTP/HTML functions? I haven't heard it's
>possible.

>>For moving text between apps like editors and WWW pages, I just cut and
>>paste. No drama.

The original inspiration behind this question goes all the way back to
Steven Chung's Windows-based JWP.  I just really wanted to emulate
that in Linux as it was so *easy and well-integrated* into the text editor.

Now, THAT was drama....

Jerald Weinstein M.S.