Re: [tlug] Asterisk and other VoIP talk

Hi,

I am very interested in the VoIP talk.

In message <20040513223119.213b30f2.atomita@example.com> you write:
> I got word that a couple of experts on Asterisk and VoIP
> services in Japan may go to attend our meeting this Saturday.

Phew! It's great. How are you getting this kind of relationship
always? It's the mistery of you from many years ago, Tomita-san.

> we may have an informal chat during the break/at the nijikai,
> and perhaps negotiate a talk for July.
>
> how large is the interest of TLUG on this topic?

Here I am the one. Anyone else? :-)

> I recall that some time ago some one had volunteered to
> talk about Gnomemeeting, that is also related to these...

Yes, it's me. I replied about the schedule availability 2 days after
of the Mauro's question, but it seemed to be too late and the
presentation item was deleted... But my presentation should be very
poor, compared with the Mozilla team, so I think it's ok. But I can
still demonstrate how it can connect to NetMeeting application.

I am looking for the meeting and chatting.

== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... =======
  Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com> http://www.peanuts.gr.jp/