[tlug] Auction at Saturday's TLUG meeting

A reminder that TLUG uses very informal auctions at its
technical meetings for fund raising.  We rely on the
generousity of members (and their companies) to donate still
useful computing-related equipment that we can auction off.
(All we ask is that you take it away again if we can't find a
buyer.) If you have some spare PC parts cluttering your desk or
have a closet bursting with nerdy T-shirts you've collected
from shows but know you'll never get around to wearing, bring
them along on Saturday.

Thanks!
Jim

P.S.  If you would like to take part in a GnuPG key signing,
please bring along some slips of paper listing your key
fingerprint and some photo ID to prove that a government
believes in your claimed identity.  When you get home,
you'll be able to sign other member's keys with confidence.

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/