Re: [tlug] MH and thunderbird

> I have been using sylpheed for a while, but after experiencing some
> problems with the encodings (some messages in japanese do not show
> properly) finally decided to switch. I tried thunderbird, and it seems
> much better when dealing with multiple encodings. The problem is that
> it   can't import MH mailboxes. Does anybody know about some utility
> that can do this?

As long as you can get the address book into txt or .csv format, it
should import via:
  Tools
     Import
        Address books

Mailboxes.... hmm..... not sure.  Incidentally, are you sure Thunderbird
is the best option?  I'm using both Thunderbird and Mozilla's mail
program, and Thunderbird is a bit of a headache I find, with some things
overautomated and some erratic behavior when working with both plain
text and HTML mail.  Of the two I find Mozilla much better.