[tlug] Linux to Mac so Linux installed machine is for sale

Thanks to all for bearing with persistent questions last month
on Suse.  I learned that one indeed needs to read up on a new
system more before asking questions, and someone said my answer
was to go (back) to Mac. I took that advice to heart and got a
17inch Powerbook. I'm not ready for Linux (or we are not ready
for each other).  So if anyone wants a machine, I need to get
rid of it.  Feel free to tell anyone who might be looking.

I lost the invoice from Two Top, where I bought it in December,
but will sell for any halfway reasonable offer....

Tower type machine...looks like a recent vintage big Dell
(black).

i386
Geoforce FX 5900
Pioneer DVD -RW
AMD ATHLON XP 3000+
Hard drive Maxtor  6y120mo (Says Scsi, but it is ATA according
to the salesman) I think it is 120GB..can check.
Memory 1GB
Asustek Raid bus controller
Version Sept 2003

Suse is installed at this moment.  Hope to sell without the IO-
Data 19 inch TFT monitor/TV, but am willing to part with both if
the person wants the whole set.  Available now. Includes a few
things like Creative Webcam....

To give away:

I have a few Windows things (like Windows 2000) if anyone wants
them.  Will just give them away.

Also have a circa 1998 homemade Pentium II (350) machine with
Windows 2000 on it to give away, when my ex-wife lets me in to
claim my stuff in about a month .

I live near Jiyugaoka, Tokyo, if anyone wants to come and see it.

Paul Arenson
paul@example.com
Tel 090 4173 3873