Re: [tlug] NetBSD and canna problem

Quoth Scott Robbins:

> Has anyone else run into this?

Not I.

> At this point, I don't have the error messages (heh, big help) because
> in each case, I thought it was an error on my part.  However, on a
> casual test box today, I threw 1.6.2 on and had the same thing. (Wound
> up reinstalling since then, as there are other things I'm playing with
> at this point.)

You might benefit from my Faketoo technique:

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=166358

You could (probably) build a NetBSD install inside a chroot jail to use for
messing about with things.

--
Josh Glover

GPG keyID 0xDE8A3103 (C3E4 FA9E 1E07 BBDB 6D8B  07AB 2BF1 67A1 DE8A 3103)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DE8A3103