[tlug] using a cisco 2514 router to connect to the net

Tlug,

I know this is a bit OT but I need some help. I just picked up a cisco 2514
router with 2 transceivers and a 1912 cat. switch all to be used to practice
for the ccna test! My goal is to get the router setup to get online.. Now..
after checking the net via google I only see that the 2514 is good for ISDN
connection. I have B-flex! would anyone know if this is true or not? I'm new
to cisco so I need as much help as I can get.. and before anyone says check
cisco...I did I also rtm and sent letters to cisco.. all so far drew a
blank..

If it is possible to connect to the net with this router, could you please
tell me EXACTLY what you did or where I can go to find out what you did.
Until I hear you.. take care, thanks and GOD BLESS.

Gavin
Fukushimashi/Nankodai