Re: [tlug] Windows 2000 and CIFS

2004/04/02 (金) 17:03 に Alessandro Mantelli さんは書きました:
> Hello,
>
> I sadly Found that is impossible to use the SMBMOUNT command against an AD
> domain.
which version of Samba are you using??
> However it should be possible to reach the windows 2000 (AD) domain through
> CIFS?
yes this is the base of the whole thing
> If yes, how to configure Windows 2000?
Normal configuration will do

> I haven't found any docs on this problem so that probably hasn't been dealt
> yet.T_T
This has been covered a lot in the last three years

http://us2.samba.org/samba/docs/man/
http://us2.samba.org/samba/docs/man/NetworkBrowsing.html#id2903842
The Official Samba-3 HOWTO and Reference Guide
 (buy it if you are using Samba 3 it will help a lot)

--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, LPI I, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+