Re: [tlug] Re: tlug] Security question with grep/e...

Hello,

On Mar 23, 2004, at 6:55 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> PLEASE DON'T use my title in connection with my posts about security.
> I am not a doctor of computer security or even computer science, just
> somebody who has been burned before, and has a bit deeper than
> layman's interest in security.

	My deepest apologies on this.  I did not mean to imply the above.
Perhaps I am too formal when referring to other people that I do not
know well.  When I'm not sure I tend to err on trying to be as formal
as possible.  I guess it can cut the wrong way in different situations
:-(
	I will make sure NOT to do this in the future.

> Jim knows who I am, he's not going to be fooled.  But some people do
> put weight on titles.  :-(

Apologetically,
Alain