Re: [tlug] Magazines & Software

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 11:56:03AM +0900, Jim Tittsler wrote:

>Amulet in Akihabara used to carry Linux Magazine and Linux
>Journal, but the last time I was there I only saw back issues

Laox Computer-kan may also carry Linux Journal, I remember they used
to.  However, the price of foreign computer mags in Japanese shops
is typically more than double, and often triple, the cover price.
I'm sure it would be cheaper to just subscribe to the magazine.
Granted, it takes away one excuse for an Akihabara trip, but it
will save you some money :-)

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9