Re: [tlug] YAST under the General Public License (GPL)

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 14:31, Shawn wrote:
> So now that YAST (1) is open sourced, I wonder which distribution will
> make use of it.  Debian perhaps?  Or isn't it the big deal that SuSE made
> of it.
>
> http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5175682.html?tag=zdfd.newsfeed
Now I am a very happy man.  YAST was already included in United Linux so
Turbo and the rest have it.  I think Debian would have some reworking to
do as they are APT rather than RPM based.

You know how many arguments the SuSE mailing list has had over YAST
being redistributable or not (too many)

--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, LPI I, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+