Re: [tlug] Godwin Stewart, you aren't gonna believe this!

  > I just saw a real live legitimate post (to comp.emacs.xemacs, for
> those who are curious)

legitimate means what?  non - spam or a real question

> with a return address in the 163.com domain!
> Shinjirare-fsckin'-nai!  Maybe next I'll see a pig fly, or a horse
> doing calculus!

Or Sco code in Linux!

Anyway couldn't a spammer be using xemacs, have questions about it and
maybe even contributing to it?  But does that make it legitimate???

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/