[tlug] IIIMF on debian

Has anyone successfully used IIIMF on linux?

I was trying to check it out but I don't get any functionality but errors
and segvs.

Trying with the gtk2 input module:

 ** Message: set_sc_client_window
 ** Message: locale ja_JP
 ** Message: im_context_iiim_set_cursor_location
 ** Message: preedit_string context is not initialized
 ** Message: im_context_iiim_focus_in

 [Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 5806)]
 0x413cfdf8 in iiimcf_dispatch_event () from /usr/lib/libiiimcf.so.2
 (gdb)

Trying to run the XIM bridge will give this:
 # httx -if canna
 htt_server not found
 : No such file or directory

I have these debian packages installed: