RE: [tlug] Who do you recommend for Business Desktop?

I use Dell because they custom build it to your exact specifications (in my
case Loads of memory, small Hard Drive, no CD-Rom or Floppy drive).  All
data is kept on a server, so my requirements for large hdd are limited.  I
avoid the drives to prevent data theft by employees and unauthorised
installation of software.  In this scenario most international makers cannot
compete (->HP, IBM) as they have only standard systems, where you need to
spend extra for "upgrades".

The other good things are 3 year warranty, and good english support/driver
site.  On the negative, you have to pay the microsoft tax ...

Patrick