RE: [tlug] SOHO color/b&w printer

HP has now released its cheapest Colourlaser in Japan: 3500n for 99,800 Yen
listprice.  It includes netdirect and postscript emulation so you can print
from any machine!  I think there is also a competitor from OKI. but costs is
over 120,000.

Toner is much cheaper than ink and the quality is better for documents, plus
you don't need special paper.

Patrick