[tlug] IDE based backup server - new installment

I was reminded to continue writing my report on the ide backup server.

Today I added a new chapter (3) which describes how to setup remote ssh /
rsync access, as well as how the hard link based backup rotations system
works.

The final part (bear with me a little longer!) will then cover the actual
directory structure and glue scripts.

Patrick Niessen
IT-Manager / Planning & Controlling
Gerling Allgemeine Versicherungs-AG, Japan Branch
TEL. +81-3-5214-1361 / FAX. +81-3-5214-1365