[tlug] IPcop with OCN ADSL flets IP8

Hi All

IPCOP with OCN B-Flets works fine at last

If you`re trying it ,
   - Download ISO file from www.ipcop.org & install it
   - If you already have a Static Network
     select Green/Red as static IPs
   - INSTALL security upgrades..download from Website

      Tip:(from FAQ) Install patches IN SEQUENCE

   - Connect to OCN via RED/PPPOE..input your data
     & connect

   - Go to services->external aliases
     and add your external OCN IPs

   - Go to services->port forward & select each ip
     & do the forwarding
   - Start looking at Logs->Firewall

 TIP
   I thought that was it but I found that I couldn`t
   access my Web site from inside ..spend a few hours
   & was looking at log (not knowing that outside was
   ok)
   Connected to Outside & Web Site was there
   I haven`t setup an internal DNS etc so gateway is
   pointing to IPCOP box
   Went to IPCOP box..edited the /etc/hosts & map
   your internal IPs

and it works ..........
take care