Re: [tlug] Job Hunt

>>>>> "rl" == roy lo <roy730us@example.com> writes:

    rl> Hi, I'm currently looking for a IT related job in Japan. I
    rl> have a few years of working experince as a Unix SysAdmin, and
    rl> I can do network admin duties as well. If anyone has any
    rl> information or know who might be hiring please let me know.

Well you should have started a new thread to get more success on this
list... But as someone else stated, work sucks, so are you sure you
really want it?

--
Viktor