Re: [tlug] Is linguistics OT at all? & HOWTO Encourage Women in Linux

On Friday 13 February 2004 07:06 pm, Shawn wrote:

> Hey, that means Dr. Turnbull can thrash me over the head for almost
> anything I say.

Steve thrashes ideas, not people (well, unless you're a Tsukuba-dai sysadmin,
maybe :-)), and has given a number of mine doubtless well-deserved thrashings
over the years.  The ideas that survived are the better for it, and the ones
that didn't most likely didn't deserve to survive.

I for one welcome our new/old idea-thrashing overlords :-)

Jonathan
--
99 pounds of natural born goodness
99 pounds of soul!