[tlug] {JOB} Tequila Japan

Hello,

I am running the IT division at Tequila Japan
<http://www.tequila.co.jp/> (an online marketing company of the Omnicom
group) and I am in an urgent need to hire 1 or 2 japanese web developers
with skills among which/such as (PHP, ASP, SQL, DHTML, CSS, ava would be
nice too)

If you know in your relatives any japanese looking for a such a job in a
really nice company, please, by all means, tell them to send me their
resume to <j.deguest@example.com>.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jacques,

--