Re: [tlug] [OT] Monitor Sync Rates

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 06:00:49PM +0900, Stephen Lee wrote:
> Here's NEC's page for the monitor.
>
> http://121ware.com/support/product/data/spec/dsp/96060035-1.html
>
> Stephen

Thanks.

I took the refresh rates from the URL that Semi gave and now have
X running - very badly. I'm now trying to get the right video
driver / ChipSet combination in the X config file for my
S3 ProSavage DDR KM266 video adapter. Tim Robert's site at
http://www.probo.com/timr/savage40.html has been pretty informative,
but I'm now thinking I have the model that his driver doesn't cover...
I'm not yet sure if XFree86 is supporting it yet or not.

Still plugging away,

Shawn