Re: [tlug] RedHat 7.2 -> 9 Upgrade... stuff broke

If you can't ping the router, make sure that netmask and gateway settings are
fine (ifconfig, route -n).
Check out the /var/log/httpd/error.log for the reason why httpd doesn't start.

Also,
The recent version of RHL release intalls default firewall settings during
installation (unless you choose not to install firewall). Please stop the
iptables/ipchains service (/etc/init.d/iptables/ipchains stop) while
troubleshooting.

Thomas