Re: [tlug] On Debian (Forget what I said in the previous mail)

Not cheap.  The price of the MAPI Groupware license pushes it up into
Exchange territory.  Now, if it's more reliable than Exchange (I bet
it is!), that's still a good deal.  However, if you want to steal market
share from MS, being able to undercut them on price is very helpful.
Of course, if they did that and started really hurting Exchange, MS has
plenty of wiggle room in their pricing and could afford to sell it at a
loss for long enough to break any competition (if they could get away
with it, which they mostly have so far).  So maybe maintaining the status
quo on pricing isn't such a bad idea.

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9