Re: [tlug] Dad's birthday

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 07:35:49PM +1100, Jim Breen wrote:

> I'm jinxed with Shinjuku - a couple of years later I arranged to meet a
> young lady - well, younger than me, at the South Entrance. She waited
> outside and I waited inside. At least we, er, intersected eventually. My
> other meeting-up efforts at Shinjuku have happened OK though.

A keitai always helps unless you're somewhere out of range.

Hardly had much trouble at Shinjuku (or Tokyo, Shibuya or any other
station), but for me, Ikebukuro was the jinxed one. Even having to go
there every week or so, I never managed to figure it out.

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
iinix Solutions (http://www.iinix.com/)