Re: [tlug] Dad's birthday

On Friday 16 January 2004 01:01 pm, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

I don't know how the fsck that happened, I just picked my wife's address from
the history list, but I'm going to blame it on not using mutt on my laptop.
Oh wait, I have a better one.  It came from a great disturbance in the force,
as if millions of goatses suddenly cried out :-)

TLUG posterity will be able to search the archives and laugh at me for years
over this.  Oh, wait, maybe not.  We use htdig, which could find WMD if they
were stapled to its nose :-/

Linux is for productivity.  Windows is for solitaire.