Re: [tlug] Goatse is dead

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 06:45:10PM +0100, Godwin Stewart wrote:

>MANDATORY WARNING: DO NOT LOOK AT THIS IF YOU HAVE JUST EATEN. DO LOOK AT IT
>IF YOU WANT TO DIET FOR THE NEXT WEEK.

>http://www.tubgirl.com

Take that warning very seriously, folks.  And if you ever see a link
description involving Natalie Portman and grits (I didn't stick around
long enough to find out if it really looked like her or not!), don't
click - there's a very high degree of certainty that it's a tubgirl link,
even if disguised.  Be especially wary if you see that link on Slashdot
(as if it would be common anywhere else :-p).

Y'know, that's what I really love about the Internet - the fine, uplifting
influence it has on our culture :-p

>For Mac, it's AppleTalk. For Novell, it's IPX. For Windows, it's a mystery.
>For the Internet, it's TCP/IP. Linux supports them all.

Gotta snarf that :-)

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9