Re: [tlug] RE: getting back on track

Jonathan Byrne <jq@example.com> wrote:

>>   Also, Ximian is providing paid support for EOLed
>> Red Hat versions through their Red Carpet service.  I believe they cover
>> 7.3 and 8.0.  Great news for people who don't want to migrate now
>> and can spend a little.  7.3 was an excellent Red Hat, IMO their best
>> ever.  This is a good option for people who want to keep it.

Looks like it is $US99/system/yr. ISTR someone else doing it for $60 but
I've lost the details..... No here they are:
http://www.progeny.com/products/transition/    $US5/mo/system.

I'd like to keep my two 7.3 systems going as long as possible, but I'd
also like to keep them patched. All that Progeny do is security patches,
and it seems a bit to pay for just that.

Jim

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 9554