RE: [tlug] advse on Zaurus

one thing good about the SL-B500 is that most of those who do customizations (reflash the kernel or something) have done it on the SL-B500 instead of the SLC750 (wherein you could run into problems - say, like screen resolution and/or orientation)

try this site out ---> http://www.zaurus.com/dev/board/index.php

cheers again!!!

and now for a party night in town

  -- alfred