[tlug] C++-on-Linux Jobs @ Sine Technologies

I hope posting job openings on the list is ok. I've done
it with impunity before, but don't know the actual list
policy. If its against the rules, please let me know
and this will be the last time.

Sine Technologies has an opening in the Tokyo area for 1
or more C++ programmers to develop DVD/Video applications
for home use, which will run on a Linux-based architecture.
They are also looking for C++ programmers to develop device
drivers for Linux.

If interested, please email info@example.com

Thanks,

Shawn