From: "Thomas S." <viswas_thomas@example.com>
Sent: Jan 12, 2004 9:50 PM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: [tlug] Linux+Java free-lancers

Linux Lovers,

My company is looking for free-lancers who want to take up either part-time or
full time job. If you have work expereince on Linux+Java platform with mobile
site, i-appli development work, interested in realtime applications projects
like instant messenger, billing applications, interested in making additional
income, work from home, please drop me a reply.

btw,  i thought of attending the TLUG meeting on 17th (though first time),
looks like i have to wait for next chance.. :-(

Cheers,
Thomas

--
TLUG server is hosted by Open Source Development Lab Japan
http://www.osdl.jp/