[tlug] next meeting

Nice to meet you.

I just joined this mailing list because I'll have a speech about LDAP
at the next meeting. Unfortunately I'm not good at English, so I'd like
to say sorry about the speech.

I'd like to practice a speech in English by using syncbackup which supports
synchronous replication in OpenLDAP which I wrote recently. In addition,
I'm writing a documentation about syncbackup in Japanese at:

http://openldap-ha.sourceforge.net/syncbackup.html.ja

I'll speak about this topic completely. If you can understand both Japanese
and English, I'd like you to help me :)

Thanks in advance

--
Masato Taruishi - VA Linux Systems Japan Inc. <taru@example.com>