Re: [tlug] Linux+Java free-lancers

Dear Thomas;

I am writing to express my interest in taking up some part time work with
you.  I am a Sun Certified Web Component Developer and have done i-appli
development work (for AU handsets) on a freelance basis.  I would be happy
to send a proper resume should you wish.

I am most familiar with running linux commands if needed from my apps
through a Java Servlet (via Ant) and, in all honesty, am weak in terms of
C or C++.  Please let me know if you would like to have a resume sent and
if so, where you would like it sent to (this address).

Considerately Yours,

Shawn

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/