[tlug] welcome and comment

A big welcome to all the new folk.  I'm a lurker, I hate to admit, but
I am trying to post more, but not waste bandwidth for other folks on
this list.

> From scratch, considering a $750 monthly rent in Tokyo (80,000 JPY),
> you are looking at a $7,500 figure for coming and getting installed,
> assuming you have a job beforehand.
Rent in Tokyo for 80000yen?  Might be just big enough to get your PC in!

I'm thinking of moving my web editing set up on Linux from Quanta Plus
v2 to Bluefish 0.12, but as I'm still battling dependencies (spell
checker) I was wondering if anyone thought it was better to go to
Quanta Plus 3? To be honest, I'm going to get Bluefish in, just because
the challenge is there, but I was wondering if anyone has good reviews
of QP3.

Cheers all.

Graham

--