Re: [tlug] mozilla mailbox to maildir (for spam assasin)

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:29:09AM +0100, patrick.niessen@example.com wrote:
> I want to export 3,000 spam mails, from my mozilla mailbox to a normal dir,
> so that Spam Assasin's bayes filter can use them to learn.

You can use formail's (from the procmail suite) -s switch to
split up an mbox.  (Doing '-s procmail' with procmail set to
Maildir delivery allows doing additional sorting as you split.)

http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/mb2md/ contains a Perl
script that I've used to convert mbox files to Maildir.  It can
do entire trees or just a single mbox.

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/