Re: [tlug] Re Debian

                      Charles Muller
                      <acmuller@example.com        To:       tlug@example.com
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: [tlug] Re Debian
                      06/01/2004 01:57
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      tlug

 Charles >>

I'd be curious to hear if your system hangs on one of the first screens
with a bf24 or Sarge install. I had a lot of trouble with this.

Also, it's too late for Sanjay, but after a couple of weeks of playing
around with this, I would suggest that anyone who wants to install
Debian and has enough bandwidth to download 7 cds might want to just do
a net install, which you can do with just the first CD. The stuff on the
remaining CDs becomes outdated pretty quick anyhow.

Chuck

Sanjay :

I have high bandwidth only at office. needed cds for home. used jigdo to
download. pretty faster than normal download of iso images.

Regards,
Sanjay