Re: [tlug] Re: Happy New Year

>>>>> "Masato" == Masato BITO <bito@example.com> writes:

Masato> Still I have two SPARC machine, SS20 and SS10, but they don't
Masato> work now. Recently I bought a RS-232C cross cable to avoid
Masato> using an extremely big CRT and control from a remote host. But
Masato> I'm not thinking to use SPARC Linux, instead I'm going to get
Masato> Solaris installed.

I remember having pretty good results with Aurora linux for sparc
architecture for an old 4 processor sparc20 I have.  Much better
performance that I recall Solaris ever having for the same hardware.

					Cheers,
					Bruce