Re: [tlug] Question on Mandrake 9.2: Apache and Webmin

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 19:24:09 +0530
"Sanjay Chigurupati" <Sanjay.Chigurupati@example.com> wrote:

> For instance httpd.conf had been changed to httpd2.conf. I am wondering if
> this is something that Apache had changed.

It looks like /etc/apache2/conf/commonapache2.conf  is the
apache2 equivalent of httpd.conf , at least in the case of
gentoo.

You should be able to get it going with:
/etc/init.d/apache2 start (or the equivalent)
from the command line.

--
Tony Laszlo
irc://irc.freenode.net/issho