Re: [tlug] Re: Happy New Year

>>>>> "Jonathan" == Jonathan Byrne <jq@example.com> writes:

Jonathan> Not many people still in TLUG were there back then.  There
Jonathan> was me, Jim T., Ayako, Albeto I think (Alberto, are you
Jonathan> still out there?).  Anybody else I'm forgetting?  That was
Jonathan> in 1998, IIRC, so we've had a really huge membership
Jonathan> turnover since then.

I first started attending must have been sometime fall 97 or winter 98
in the HSBC building.  I remember briefly getting involved with setup
of the first tlug server with Craig (installing ssh and some minor web
stuff) and getting involved with beta testing turbo linux through
contacts made at those meetings.

Unfortunately, things got hectic at work sometime after that and I
stopped having time to physically attend the meetings.

					Bruce