Re: [tlug] Happy New Year

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 06:23:16AM -0800, Jake Morrison wrote:
> > > Ditto from Chinon (France)!
> > And New York City.
> And from Taipei. Looks like I will be in Tokyo over the
> lunar new year. My kids want to go to Disneyland, but I
> am trying to convince them to go to Akihabara :-)

now there is an alternative...
how old are your kids?

greetings, martin. (from austria, currently in hamburg (together with
his dad from germany, dads wife from turkey, a friend from france, and
friends girlfriend from poland ;-))
--
looking for a job doing pike programming, sTeam/caudium/pike/roxen training,
sTeam/caudium/roxen and/or unix system administration anywhere in the world.