Re: [tlug] Happy New Year

Coming up on 11:30 AM here in LA, which means I have <2 hours left to work,
it's a half day today.

Happy new year to all TLUGgers around the world, and we are really around the
world.  Among LUGs that are truly local, or at least country-specific, TLUG
may be the most geographically diverse of all.  Some TLUGgers have never
lived in Japan, while so many of those who did have kept up with TLUG no
matter where we are now.  Of course, TLUG has members all over Japan, too.

While we have dimished a lot from the glory days when we used to spend 4 hours
setting up the network and 1 - 2 hours tearing it down at each tech meeting,
there remains something special about TLUG that makes it still my favorite
LUG of all.  It's the terrific and unique people that TLUG attracts.

I hope you all have a great 2004, and I hope I can get to Japan to do a TLUG
nomikai sometime in the next few years, and take my kids on their first
Akihabara crawl ;-)

Jonathan